Experience Abacus Mental Arithmetic 珠心算
Learn more and achieve more
We are a team of Abacus Mental Arithmetic Teachers who have over 10 years of Abacus Mental Arithmetic 珠心算 teaching experience in Singapore. Your child will be in good hands.
Is Abacus Mental Arithmetic for my child
Parents bring their children to us for various reasons:
- to grasp mathermatical concept like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- to develop longer concentration span
- to enhance calculation speed and abilities in calculation
If any of these points is what you’d like to work on your child, our program may provide a solution to your objective.
What are the benefits?
- Learn counting using a tangible tool - Abacus
- Learn Maths Concept - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
- Calculate with an Abacus in the mind
- Develop superior calculation speed and mental capacity
- Enhance his/her concentration power and mental endurance
- Build his/her confidence in Mathematics and gain a sense of achievement
- Improve his/her visual imagination and analytical skills
- Promote his/her intuitive thinking
Our satisfied parents can't be wrong
Both Jenell and Jeneth have enjoyed Teacher Joy’s classes and developed a liking for Mathematics. As a result, Jenell who is now in Primary 2 is doing very well in Mathematics at school. We believe that Teacher Joy’s classes have contributed a large part to her excellent academic results at school.
We would strongly recommend Teacher Joy to any parent who wishes to enrol his/her child(ren) for Abacus Arithmetic classes.
Ferine and Chong Han Parent of Jenell and Jeneth
Both my children, to me they are not that simple to handle. They need great patient, proper guidance and the right techniques, to mould them into what they can achieved now. It is my heartfelt honour, to complement you that you have them all.
My wife and I, sincerely hope that you shall continue to teach, to guide, to help more other children. I believe, many parents like us, would like to say thank you to your great teaching and guidance.
Chai Boon Leng, Patrick Parent of Chai Man Xian and Chai Yu Xuan
The reason I approached Teacher Joy each time my girls turned 5 year old is because Teacher Joy is able to instill & cultivate the joy of learning mathematics through early exposure of abacus, taught in a fun way.
My eldest daughter is now in her 1st Year Integrated Program (IP) with Temasek Junior College (TJC). She got into TJC via Direct School Admission (DSA) partly due to her participation in Math Olympiad representing her school. I would think her early exposure to abacus played a part in developing her interest in this area.
My 2nd daughter is now in Primary 4 and she too, is best in Mathematics among the 4 subjects. Needless to say, my youngest K1 girl is now enjoying her weekly abacus lesson with Teacher Joy, always looking forward to her Wednesday class. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Teacher Joy for her dedication & patience in nurturing my girls.
Stacy Cheng Parent of Sheri-Anne and Sheryl-Lynn